Oral Histories of Maumee Valley Growers
The items below are the collected oral history interviews of some of the growers from the Maumee Valley Growers, an industry-based association, a greenhouse project funded by the USDA and managed by the University of Toledo in partnership with Bowling Green State University, Indiana State University, and The Ohio State University, committed to sustaining and growing the greenhouse industry in northwest Ohio.
Each oral history file opens in a new window; they are Windows Media Audio (WMA) files.
- Andy Keil [Andy Keil Greenhouse]
- Bob Hoen [Hoen's Greenhouse & Garden Center]
- Cindy and David Bench [Bench Farms & Greenhouse]
- Eileen and Jeff Creque [Creque's Greenhouse]
- Evelyn Keil [Louis Keil & Sons]
- Greg Barrows [Barrows Greenhouse]
- George Dabrunz [Schmittuz Gardens]
- John Barrows [Barrows Greenhouse]