Mission & Services
The Urban Affairs Center is an applied research unit of The University of Toledo and a member of the Ohio Urban University Program. The mission of the Urban Affairs Center is to enhance the economic vitality and quality of life of Toledo and its metropolitan region. We do this by identifying challenges and facilitating solutions in the areas of neighborhood, urban, and regional development.
- Applied research and communication of findings to inform public policy and program development
- Community and economic development planning and strategy development
- Data collection, management, analysis, and presentation
- Organizational development and technical assistance
- Promotion of civic dialogue and community engagement